(A) Outward Remittance (Money transfer from Guyana to almost all the major countries in world) :-
“Remit & Relax with our Money Transfer Services”
Bank of Baroda (Guyana) Inc. offers variety of remittance options to Customers/ non-customers (subject to fulfillment of KYC/ AML norms) including RapidFund2India, a special product for instant credit in any Bank of Baroda Account in India (between 8:00 am and 10:00 am Guyana Time Zone otherwise next working day).
Remittances can be made in INR, US Dollar, Pound Sterling and EURO.
We provide the fastest mode of Outward Remittances to India and other parts of the world at the most competitive rates in the following modes:
1) Transfer by SWIFT to almost all major countries in world e.g India, USA, UK, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Brussels, South Africa, Bahamas, T & T, Jamaica, Barbados etc.
a) US Dollars – To any Bank around the world through their US Correspondent Banks
b) GBP – Through our BOB London Branch
c) EURO – Through our BOB Brussels Branch
2) Demand Draft
You can purchase Demand Drafts (available to our account holders only) in the following Currencies
• Indian Rupee – Payable at any of our Branches in India.
• US Dollars – Payable at any of our Authorized Branches in India or Overseas
• GBP – Payable at our London Branch
• EURO – Payable at our Brussels Branch
3) Rapid Funds2India (only INR remittance) –
Our Instant money transfer service to India (between 8:00 am and 10:00 am Guyana Time Zone otherwise next working day).
We offer an attractive and customer friendly remittance facility to our Customers/ non-customers
(subject to fulfillment of KYC/ AML norms) called ‘RapidFunds2India’. Following
are the salient features of the product:
• Easy and hassle free money transfer (INR) service to India from any of our Branches in Guyana.
• Instant remittance facility to over 5000 Bank of Baroda Branches in India interconnected under the Core Banking Solution (CBS) Network. (list available at http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp)
• Speedy credit to beneficiary’s account in India. Remittance facility also available for credit to over 110,000 branches of other banks connected under National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) (list available at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/neft.aspx)
• No minimum or maximum amount for transfer to a Bank of Baroda branch & branches of other Banks through NEFT/ RTGS.
• Transfers to FCNR/ non-resident external rupee accounts etc. maintained with our branches in India.
• Basic requirement: 14 digit account number of the account maintained with Bank of Baroda Branches and 11 digit Indian Financial System (IFS) Code and account number for other Bank’s Branches in India.
Disclaimer – RapidFund2India/ RTGS / NEFT remittances are based on the account numbers/ IFS Code provided by the Remitter and we will not be liable for any loss due to mistake in account number/ IFS Code provided by the Remitter.
(B) Inward Remittance (USD transfer from any part of world to our Bank Branches in Guyana)
PAY TO (Our Correspondent Bank):
BANK OF BARODA
ONE PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10016 (USA)
SWIFT CODE: BARBUS33
FOR CREDIT TO:
OUR 14 DIGIT ACCOUNT NO. _______________________________________
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT __________________________________________
ACCOUNT MAINTAINED WITH: BANK OF BARODA
GEORGETOWN, GUYANA, SOUTH AMERICA
SWIFT CODE: BARBGYGE
ABA # 026005322
For our latest ‘Service Charges’ please view/ download Service Charges 277KB.